Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Race for the Cure!


Ok, so This is really old, but I have been waiting for weeks to get pics from everyone about the race day. No I still have not gotten them so here is what I have. Each year, usually the weekend before Mother's Day, we do the Race for the Cure in honor of my sweet, dear, Aunt Kris! How we miss her. The team gets bigger each year, more family too! It is absolutely breath taking to go and see how many supporters there are to find a cure for Breast Cancer. Every year when we start out and even by the end you can not help but cry at the overwhelming power of spirit that there is among these people! All hoping for the same thing. This year there was over 17,000 people! WOW! There is a cure they just havn't shared it with us yet! We love you Kris.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey chicketa!
I figured you could just go to my blog and save the one's you wanted. It's easy. Let me know if you can't figure it out?

Loves!

bottspot said...

I just copied all mine to a disc the other day. I just need to get it to you. Sorry!