Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THANKS!!!

We are so blessed! Each night before bed and everymorning when the sun rises i realize how truly blessed I really am. We were so very fortunate to be able to have my dear parents take us with them on an Alaskan cruise over the 4th of July. They spoiled us and got us a room with a balcony . We had such a blast and saw so many wonderfully amazing, magnificant, and beautiful places. I am in awe at the many wonders that we saw. I think you realize how small we really are when you are out in the middle of the ocean on a ship that seems so gigantic in port but truly a spec over all. The waterfalls were amazing and the mountains so majestic. The color of life, how green. We saw dolphins and whales. I think I could live there as long as you all would come and visit. We took over 500 pictures so really this does not even scim the surface but here are a few of them. It was hard to pick. Thank you so much Dad and Mom! We loved it, and spending the time with you both. How grateful we are for you! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Mom I will get you a copy of all the pictures on Saturday! Love you tons! Thanks again!

dianeb said...

Thanks! Love you more!