Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanks! Giving Highlights!

Yes, If you look closely you can see Ryker and Bryan laying on their side, Ethney was in the back. Their First and hopfully LAST! Roll over with their Dad, what a bonding moment! What you can not see is me freaking out over to the side!
Quite an eventful weekend. This was to be the last trail and i guess it wan't exciting enough so Bryan decided to add a little action to the trail. From now on I think we can pass on the old "Green Day" All I can say is WOW!

Here is my happy little family before the roll!


Mike, B, Josh and Neil!



My mom, everyone's Grandma, Ryker, Cullen, Landon, Ethney, Lacy, Cady and Tessa.
Goodtimes!




5 comments:

Mechelle said...

Hello!!!! No broken anything? (besides pride of course)

Looks like tons of fun though!

bottspot said...

Love the pics! Sorry we didn't get to hang out much! Let's get together soon!

Jessica said...

That picture of your mom and the kids is so cute! I love it! What a fun little grammy she is!

Randy and Shandra said...

HOLY COW!! I would have been freaking out too. Hopefully it was slow motion so it didn't bump too hard. Glad you guys had fun!!

Jill said...

Holy Crap!! How did you get it out of there? Were the kids freaking out too?