Thursday, April 23, 2009

WICKED!!!!!!! Take one.....

So, after my cousin Kristy talked me into reading the book, the next best thing was to finally see the Broadway Play. At that time who knew it would come to Salt Lake, but it did! You betcha, we got our tickets and it was AMAZING! I have not stopped singing it since. What a great night... dinner first and laughing and crying to wrap up the evening, a perfect girls night out! Oh yes, don't forget there was shopping too... i ended up with 2 new green shirts... Go Green and Defy Gravity.... how grateful that i am that "I have been changed for good!
I love these nights... looking forward to the next....

Low and behold, there's Josh and Jen.... Nice you could make it too!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that looks exciting and fun.

bottspot said...

LOVED IT TOO! I've even got Laci and Cullen loving the music!

Jessica said...

Yay! It was so much fun!!! I am already excited for next years shows too!

dianeb said...

Me Too !!! Wish we could have all gone together, but maybe next time. I've already checked the tour, and it's in San Diego in August, and Denver in October...one sunny vacation, and one trip home. (there's no place like home!) I just might be a "Wicked" groupie!