Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moab! 2010...Bry's reason for the season!

B, Brandon & Ethney

The beginning of day one! We have so much fun, hiking riding, running and screaming! This was the beginning of Cliff Hanger. Not so fun for me because I am afraid of Heights so I ended up hiking and running down 90% of the trail. I love Moab because it is such a beautiful place to be you do not notice the miles you are doing because there is so much to see. The kids love it too, it is a blast with the whole family and all our friends. This trail was roughly 10 Miles, well worth the view at the top! WOW!
This is Josh ans Cullen on the first Obstacle of LOCK JAW! Scarey for sure. Last year Josh just about flipped it here with his whole family in the jeep, not so fun. I lost it and was screaming enough for everyone.



Mike with some sweet flex!


Bry and Denny (work buddy) also at the beggining of Lock Jaw. It is beyond me how they climb over some of these obstacles. A little further up in the trail is connects with GREEN DAY. There is a wild obstacle that i actually stayed in the jeep for. Everyone was so proud they could not believe it, not even me, of course because we were leading the trail i have no proof, all the cameras showed up after we made it thru.




No comments: