Thursday, February 17, 2011

You are my VALENTINE!

The kids could not, or i should say would not, wait until evening time for their Valentine's. They were so excited it was like Christmas to them for some odd reason. I told them all they were going to get was a peice of chocolate but they new better. Mom loves books!
Etheny is my most "Superlicious" girl so guess what she got! Yep, they complete the set.

Ryker has been asking for a Quad for over a year. Knowing that we were wanting to wait til his baptism, and having such a desire, we decided that we just couldn't wait another year so here it is! It has been such a joy. He carry's it with him everywhere and read out of it all day. It has been a huge lesson to me that i need to read more myself. What an example he is to all of us. He even reads to Ethney and questions her about what he read. Kinda funny! He got Bryan to read with him the other day too. You go Ryker! Don't be surprised he he asks you to read with him some time too. I love this kid!
(Thanks Bry for my new camera, that took all these pics!) Long over due.


1 comment:

dianeb said...

Cute kids and cute decorations!!