Wednesday, May 14, 2008

#1 - Being a girl!

It has to be born into them. The attitude says it all! Where does it come from. Not me? She loves being a girl! She can definately keep up with the boys (Ryker) but there is the other side of her that loves to put on shoes, change her clothes and yes (we found out a few weeks ago) paint her toe nails too. She just sat there smiling and when I was done, she signed more! I do have to say, it is awfully fun having a daughter! Never in my wildest dreams did i imagine this! I think we could do some damage together. If you think I am bad, Just wait dad til she is old enough to shop too!

1 comment:

Randy and Shandra said...

How cute is that!! Glad you're back to blogging :) We love to see what you're up to since it feels like long distance communication sometimes! Love her blue eyes...what a cutie! Hope you guys are doing great! We need to get together sometime soon...