Wednesday, May 14, 2008

#5 The Bike Helmet

Ethney loves Ryker's Helmet. Although she can not see when she has it on, she wears it non stop around the house, walking into walls and giggling. Any chance she gets she is playing with it. Snap goes the stap and them it is "mom" to undo it again. She is so proud of herself making it go together. Today I finally bought her, her own so that Ryker can have it back. If you try to take it she screams bloody murder until she gets it back. I had no idea they made them so small but they do. Thank goodness!

1 comment:

dianeb said...

It must be hard to pick only 5 things! There are a million unique things about her, and I love them all! Here are my top 5! (for right now): 1 - her "stare", 2 - she always blows me kisses, 3 - the color of her hair, and how it goes curly when you wet it, 4 - she holds her own against her brother, 5 - she reminds me of someone I once was! Love you so much little Ethney!!! Granma