Tuesday, January 27, 2009

JUST BE - A HIT!!!








Of course it was... For those of you who missed out on saturday, the rest of us walked away with some more dang cute bags and skirts... As Bry would sy, like i need any more bags, But what does he know. Is there anything but cute bags, great shoes and adorable hats, i dare say NO!
As for my dear Ethney, yes I am creating a monster.. you will have to tune back in to see her newest skirt that Grandma Carr bought for her. It is adorable! (as they all are) My bag, oh ya, loving it! (Should i confess, BAGSSSSSSS!)
No worries to you all, my dear cuz'z are having another one FEBRUARY THE 7TH - 2:00... call for details or check out their blogs. Just Jess and Kristy Kaye

3 comments:

dianeb said...

sorry I missed this Vic! looks like the girls love it as much as their moms!

Jessica said...

She is going to be addicted at such a young age! I love it!

Just be...... said...

Thanks for having us!!! love your house and your salsa!!