Monday, January 26, 2009

STRIKE!

Slacker! We have been having so much fun that I have been really bad at posting for the last 2 months. So I decided that for the next few days I will add a few posts to get us all caught up. The 500 pictures have to go somewhere. We are starting with the beginning of December and moving forward. Here is Ryker Doing his thing at the ally. HE was a total Rock star and was striking like a mad man. Happy Birthday Norm, Thanks for the good time and the burger.

Were gonna rock, were gonna roll were gonna Bowl, Bowl, Bowl Bowl, Bowl..... TONIGHT!

3 comments:

dianeb said...

Ryker you fire cracker! I love the heck out of ya!!!

I wanna go bowling with YOU!

Grandma

Amy said...

Grease 2! What a classic! LOL

Vicki said...

Amy - Nice that you caught my Lyrics, I didn't think any one would. You Betcha!