Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Night!

Our families old tradition is that Grandpa is Santa. I remember many time sitting on my grandpa Bott's lap and getting a stocking full of goodies christmas eve just before santa would come and leave me another one. As we got older it turned into an envelope with money, how we lokoed forward to this each year. It was fun to giggle as each of the cousins took their turn. My dad, now (Grandpa Bott), is continuing the tradition. However, he still has us sit too and usually the hubbies as well, this year he let them off the hook! The kids love it!

The kids exchange.....
Yum, yum... Thanks Mrs. Clause


The grandkids and Grandma & Grandpa... There are many...



Me & My Dad, how i love him so! He has taught me the true meaning of christmas!




No comments: