Monday, January 4, 2010

HOLY NIGHT!

I am not sure but i think that this is the first time that we have been to Temple Square during the lights for 4 years. It was great, but finding parking, not fun, and Ryker! NOT FUN! Little to tired to really get into the spirit. He was a little more worried about riding in the stroller than looking around. It was a quick trip but i am so glad we went. I am always amazed at the spirit that dwells inside the VC near the Christis. I don't know what it is but i always cry when i enter the room. I can only imagine the feeling i will have when i sit at his feet. God lives!
Three cheers for DAD! So glad he was home so much around the holidays.


Me and my cute girl. What would i do with out her?

A most glorious and beautiful place to be at this time of year!



No comments: