Tuesday, March 2, 2010

7 Brides for 7 Brothers!

We had a little Girls night out on the 15th of February!
Well, not quite all girls! Jaxson was there too, which was fabulous! i am sure he would have loved to have been home hanging out with Grandpa! Who also, joined us for dinner, but he made his way with us to WX High for the production of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! It was great!

My little miss loves to sing and Dance so i thought it would be fun to bring along the rest of the bunch to join us. She was dancing in the Isles and singing, i dare say that the time is not to far off when she will be the one up there singing with the best of them! I love her little voice and her strong ability to show emotion! (if you catch my drift)


My girl! Love my stinky face!




6th row, perfect! After each set, My little miss would ask "is it over mommy" i would say "do you want it to be" "oh no" let the show go on! She sat for 2 1/2 hours and still wanted more. If anyone knows of a good play we can go to let me know! Thanks ladies for going with us! LOVE YOU ALL! Em, Tess, Orianna - can not wait til you can join us! Miss yoU!



2 comments:

Emilie said...

Looks like fun! I heard Lion King is coming to SLC... I have always wanted to see that. Maybe we can all go to that one.

Kristy said...

So fun!!! Tell the Emilie person who commented on your blog TOO LATE! We're already going!!!