Thursday, March 18, 2010

SKIRTS!

From this ...
To this.....

to This!!!


My friend Amy got me all excited about making my own skirts. As i looked over the few (too Many) that Ethney has in her closet (From my favorite place, JUST BE) and after all the aaprons that i have been making i decided that it is time to venture out and start making my own. Of course i will still be tempted to buy as well but man, there are some cute patterns out there. This one i kinda made up on my own, yes it is reversible. PAIN IN THE ROYAL BEHIND! Never again! It would have been easier to do a single layers one. I need a serger too~ Anyhoo, like the aaprons, i have to admit this is kinda fun, so i might have found a new thing to do here in the near future..... Skirt making. Don't be surprised if i ask your size!








5 comments:

Emilie said...

Adorable!! I love Etheny's pose on the last picture...she is so Cute!

Emilie said...

Oh... and I spelled her name the way tessa says it! "Etheny" just so you know!

Mechelle said...

I need lessons!
They are soooo cute.

dianeb said...

I know they were a pain Vic, but they turned out adorable! Next one will be a cinch! Love them!

GRAMMY "G.G." said...

I HAVE SENT YOU 5 COMMENTS AND NONE OF THEM ARE GOING THRU. I GUESS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG....COULD I BE GETTING OLD???? ANDY HOW...ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW WOW WOW. YOU ARE THE GREATEST. CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU LOOK AT SOMETHING AND TAKE THE CHALLENGE AND THERE YOU ARE...COMPLETED BEAUTIFUL SKIRTS TO DIE FOR. ETHNEY LOOKS SOOOOOO CUTE IN THEM. HAVE YOU MADE YOU A MATCHING ONE??? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. YOU ARE UNBELIEABLE. LOVE YOU DEARLY, THE MODEL, AND THE WHOLE FAMILY. YOUR PICTURES ARE SO FUN TO LOOK AT AND I GO DOWN MEMORY LATE OF YEARS PAST. THANKS FOR BEING YOU..."G.G."