Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Mom's Day To ME!

Me and my honey at LOG HAVEN, up Milcreek Canyon, it is so beautiful there.
Me and Little Miss. The grounds there are Fabulous! To walk around there is fun. Waterfalls and all the fun little paths to explore.


I got so spoiled or i should say that i am so spoiled. Along with new earings and a necklace with my children's birthstones, Bryan and Ryker (a little help from me) have been working on a Green House for the back yard. I can not tell you how excited I am for this! i love to garden and this is the next level for sure! it is going to be so beautiful when it is done. We are getting closer. I have to share these pics only because Ryker everyday asks what is next. He walks around with his tool bag and wants to learn how to do everything. He had this cutest smile on his face like he knew what he was doing and was so smart. I wish you could see it in the picture. I love him for his growth and his love of learning. He makes me want to be better in all that i do.





Ryker, the understudy! Dad the wise teacher....... in so many ways.




No comments: