Friday, May 14, 2010

MOTHERS DAY!

This is us, at Log Haven. This was a tradition for Bryan's family with his Grandmother, Sonya. The last time we were here Ryker was only 2 months old. I have the best Picture of him in this same spot Bry and I just smiling happily and him screaming his gutts out cause he wanted to eat. It is priceless. To top it off there is really no where to sit and nurse in private so as a newly learned nursing mom, i went into the bathroom and nursed him sitting on the toilet in the bathroom stall! Yes, i know, sanitary! Hey it worked! you do what you gotta do!
This brought back some memories of His Grandmother, how we miss her. She passed away shortly after we were married. I think that the Mother's day that we were there with her last was the year we were engaged. Wow! One more month and that will be 14 years! How time flies!
I Am so Grateful for my mother! I could not do it with out you. Thanks to my Mom's in Law as well, thanks for everything! You make my life a little easier to say the least!

No comments: